FANDOM


Server

Address exile.hel.vet
Port 2402
Password Just ask
Mods Exile 1.0

Mod installation and connection tutorial (in Finnish)

Known issues

  • Hardcore mode is too hardcore – All loot is lost upon death.
    • Status (9.7.2016): Exile 0.9.8 update changed the way the difficulties are tweaked, waiting for additional info from the DEV team
    • The loot is actually not lost, it just despawns in 15 minutes. Hardcore or not.
    • Store your favorite gear and money in vehicles or crates before entering a mission and generally be more careful. Do risk assessment :)
  • Bots/AI are too skillful, I was one-shot from 2km away!
    • Status (09.07.2016): Tweaked skill leves:
DMS_ai_skill_static                    = [["aimingAccuracy",0.20],["aimingShake",0.70],["aimingSpeed",0.75],["spotDistance",0.70],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",0.80]];    // Static AI Skills
    DMS_ai_skill_easy                    = [["aimingAccuracy",0.20],["aimingShake",0.30],["aimingSpeed",0.30],["spotDistance",0.50],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",0.50]];    // Easy
    DMS_ai_skill_moderate                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.30],["aimingShake",0.50],["aimingSpeed",0.50],["spotDistance",0.70],["spotTime",0.60],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",0.50]];    // Moderate
    DMS_ai_skill_difficult                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.40],["aimingShake",0.50],["aimingSpeed",0.60],["spotDistance",0.80],["spotTime",0.80],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",0.50]];     // Difficult
    DMS_ai_skill_hardcore                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.60],["aimingShake",0.60],["aimingSpeed",0.60],["spotDistance",0.80],["spotTime",0.80],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];     // Hardcore
    DMS_ai_skill_random                    = ["difficult","moderate","moderate","moderate","moderate","easy","easy","easy","easy","easy"];    // Skill frequencies for "random" AI skills | Default: 10% hardcore, 30% difficult, 40% moderate, and 20% easy
    DMS_ai_skill_randomDifficult        = ["difficult","moderate","moderate","moderate","easy"];    // 60% chance for "difficult", 40% chance for "hardcore" AI.
    DMS_ai_skill_randomEasy                = ["moderate","moderate","moderate","easy","easy"];                    // 60% chance for "easy", 40% chance for "moderate" AI.
    DMS_ai_skill_randomIntermediate        = ["moderate","moderate","moderate","moderate","moderate"];    // 60% chance for "moderate", 40% chance for "difficult" AI.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_easy                = 20;                        // Waypoint radius for "easy" AI.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_moderate            = 30;                        // Waypoint radius for "moderate" AI.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_difficult            = 50;                        // Waypoint radius for "difficult" AI.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_hardcore            = 75;                        // Waypoint radius for "hardcore" AI.
    DMS_AI_AimCoef_easy                    = 0.9;                        // "Custom Aim Coefficient" (weapon sway multiplier) for "easy" AI
    DMS_AI_AimCoef_moderate                = 0.65;                        // "Custom Aim Coefficient" (weapon sway multiplier) for "moderate" AI
    DMS_AI_AimCoef_difficult            = 0.5;                        // "Custom Aim Coefficient" (weapon sway multiplier) for "difficult" AI
    DMS_AI_AimCoef_hardcore                = 0.4;                        // "Custom Aim Coefficient" (weapon sway multiplier) for "hardcore" AI
    DMS_AI_EnableStamina_easy            = true;                        // Whether or not to keep the stamina system for "easy" AI.
    DMS_AI_EnableStamina_moderate        = true;                        // Whether or not to keep the stamina system for "moderate" AI.
    DMS_AI_EnableStamina_difficult        = true;                    // Whether or not to keep the stamina system for "difficult" AI.
    DMS_AI_EnableStamina_hardcore        = true;                    // Whether or not to keep the stamina system for "hardcore" AI.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_base                = 5;                        // Waypoint radius for AI in bases.
    DMS_AI_WP_Radius_heli                = 500;                        // Waypoint radius for AI in helis // Waypoint radius for AI in helis.
  • We are constantly tweaking the AI skill levels. Generally we need more game time to properly assess the skill levels, as they are easily toned down too much.
  • If you experience ridicilous deaths from one-shots (while not in combat), let us know.

Changelog

14.07.2016

// Remove all territories (and contructions + containers in it) that were not paid after X days
territoryLifeTime = 7;

// Remove all containers outside of territories that have not been used for X days
// Example: Tents
containerLifeTime = 21;

// Remove all constructions outside of territories that are older than X days or not moved for X days
// Example: Work Benches
constructionLifeTime = 2;

// Remove all vehicles that were not moved/used for X days
vehicleLifeTime = 21; // was three days LOL

// Set safe as abandoned
abandonedTime = 7;

// Deletes a base X days after the flag is stolen if the ransom money isn't paid
stolenFlagLifeTime = 14;

// Sets door & safe pins to 0000 and marks safes to abandoned X days after the flag is stolen if the ransom money isn't paid
unlockLifeTime = 7;
  • Daylight is now twice as long as before (1 hour is 2 hours in game)
  • Tweaked thirst and hunger decay to be more realistic

13.07.2016

  • Updated Exile to 1.0 Potato
  • Updated Arma Server to 1.62
  • Tested Task Force Radio, still no go, possibly due Apex update

11.07.2016

  • AI is no longer able to call for reinforcements
  • Added one more dynamic mission, now totaling three (default)
  • Added more weather modes, Altis should no longer be always sunny
  • Removed parachute spawn, everybody spawns on the ground from now on.

09.07.2016

  • AI skill level tweaked to be less superhuman

07.07.2016

Supporting

If you want to support us and ensure the server keeps running, you can donate here: https://streamtip.com/t/noperaattori

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.